Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you crave a career, not just a job? Are you consistently looking for ways to improve yourself and your company? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for growing our business rests in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees.
Summus Group partners with clients across financial services, fintech and healthcare to tackle their biggest challenges. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement tailored, value-based solutions to meet the demands of an ever-changing market.
We are searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead in Charlotte, NC who can be a player/coach, has a consultant mindset, brings an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a dynamic environment. The winning candidate will help develop and sustain strong relationships, help improve and scale the recruiting function, and increase the value of the firm.
- Consult with Account Teams, Business Development, the Consulting Practice and the Managing Partners to identify short-term and long-term needs
- Support a growing consulting business and ensure the talent strategy and approach aligns with the overall firm goals
- Work with the recruiting team and leadership to refine, design, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Collaborate with the leadership team and peers across the company to embed diversity and inclusion into hiring and redeployment of talent
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of current and target client accounts especially any unique skills, restrictions or consultant intangibles
- Help manage the firm’s bench resources and forecast resource utilization to help determine hiring needs
- Hire additional recruiters to match the needs of the business
- Train, coach and mentor individuals as they join the recruiting team
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Maintain capacity to screen resumes and prospects, especially more senior candidates; qualify, interview and manage candidates throughout the end-to-end process
- Serve as the primary liaison between the recruiting team and the rest of the business
- Develop talent tracking, reports and communications to keep key stakeholders informed
- Define and manage the annual recruiting budget with guidance and partnership from the SLT (i.e., senior leadership team)
- 8+ years’ experience in recruiting, specifically for financial services and professional consulting
- 5+ years’ experience leading successful and growing recruiting teams
- Interest and ability to coach, mentor and grow junior resources
- Exceptional written & verbal communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and database management
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (e.g., in-person, phone, video)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org