Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees. We are currently in the process of selecting diligent Scrum Masters who have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive on high visibility projects.
- JIRA board management
- Training stakeholders on Agile process and management
- Scrum coach capabilities
- Work with developer’s day to day
- Light Project Management
- Serve as scrum team member and facilitator of projects
- Work with stakeholders to remove all impediments for the development team
- Keep team on track and productive
- Clearly define and articulate project risk
- Work with testing resources to help ensure full coverage testing needs: including configuration, development, and methodology to project standards.
- Promote teamwork and culture of accountability.
- Provide project and/or product deliverables including kickoff presentations, project plans, status. reports, budget burn reports, and deployment plans.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (e.g. Sprint Planning, Demos, Retrospectives and Daily Scrums) and help teams adhere to defined goals of each event
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Nice to have: SAFE Agile
- JIRA capacity planning and resource allocation
- SAFE Agile training/understanding
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com