Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you crave a career, not just a job? Are you always looking at ways to improve yourself and your company? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for growing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees.
We are looking to hire an experienced Recruiter who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, both with candidates and internal consultants, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Work closely and collaborate with Account Teams to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s hiring needs
- Collaborate with leaders and peers across the company to embed diversity and inclusion into hiring and redeployment of talent
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and leadership to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment
- Grow and foster relationships with qualified active and passive talent to build a pipeline of candidates
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, LinkedIn and database management
- Familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other’s growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org