Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At summusgroup we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees.
Our team is looking for a you, a Program Manager to support our clients in fintech, digital and financial services that brings great teamwork, organization & structure, inquisitive mind, positive attitude, and servant leadership.
The ideal candidate is an excellent leader and has experience in guiding team members of different disciplines and groups to produce results in a timely manner. Responsible for defining program level objectives, related measures, and ongoing tracking and reporting of results. Engaged in strategic planning and support tactical execution plans. Develop and execute efficient strategies and tactics. Lead meetings and manage activities during the project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing) for efforts that are long-term, across one or more lines of business, medium to high risk, complex in scope, with substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
Manage a wide range of strategic initiatives that are critical to the clients’ success.
- Formulate initiative approach, gain stakeholder alignment, and execute on the initiative roadmap.
- Define success criteria, ensure cross-BU alignment, and actively lead to expected outcomes.
- Maintain a holistic view of all initiatives, and track and report on key risks and mitigation activities.
- Communicate program information and status to executives and partners and provide oversight of the program related projects and tracks of work.
Serve as Program Leader
- Partner closely with leaders on program management support efforts.
- Identify people, process, and technology efficiency improvements.
- Oversee execution of our most critical activities and ensure proper resource allocation.
- Assist in engaging key stakeholders across the enterprise.
Work closely with leadership to accomplish the following:
- Develop execution plans to support business growth initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement among our associates, our processes, and our business.
- Engage in cross-business unit collaboration to ensure client satisfaction and achieve business goals.
- 7+ years of previous program management or relevant consulting experience.
- Strong leadership presence with predisposition toward action, effecting change, and achieving results.
- Strong program management skills including running multiple concurrent initiatives, risk assessments, program reporting, and handling escalations.
- Ability to work across organizations and teams to get work defined, prioritized and completed, including when there is little clarity and a lack of precedent.
- Above average financial and business acumen coupled with strong organizational skills.
- Travel Required: up to 50%
- Agile, Lean, PMP, or Six Sigma Certified
- Previous experience in supporting a governance program
- Consulting or financial services background
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong technical and analytic skills
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com