Function: Consulting Practice
Job: IT Transformation Practice Lead
Level: Senior Principal to Director
Hiring Timing: H1 2021
A private, award winning consulting firm, Summus Group provides tailored, value-based solutions to large and middle-market companies across financial services, fintech, and business services. We work side-by-side with our clients to meet the demands of an ever-changing market and offer advisory, implementation, and software integration services.
We are searching for an IT Transformation Lead who brings senior client relationships, published content, marketplace connections, an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrives in a dynamic environment. The winning candidate will help Summus build a practice area, attract and cultivate talent, bring new services to market, and close important deals to help increase the value of the firm and strengthen our community connections. Currently, IT Transformation offerings at Summus include Systems Integration, Information Management, and IT Resiliency.
- Consult with Account Teams, Business Development, the Consulting Practice, and the firm’s Managing Partners to identify short-term and long-term IT Transformation strategies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of current and target client accounts – especially any unique needs, restrictions, or supplier intangibles
- Develop an IT Transformation offering based on market research to showcase how Summus can serve clients in new ways based on IT needs, industry trends, and required investments
- Working collaboratively with Client Account Leads, help develop a specific business pipeline related to IT Transformation services
- Recruit, hire, and train teammates to increase IT Transformation services capacity
- Help represent the Practice Area within the overall Consulting Practice management framework
- Collaborate with the leadership team and peers across the company to embed diversity, equity, and inclusion into IT Transformation
- Refine current management reporting to account for IT Transformation services
- Define and manage to the annual budget with guidance and partnership from the Consulting Practice executive as well as the SLT (i.e., senior leadership team)
- 10+ years’ experience planning, designing, building, and implementing IT solutions
- Senior industry and marketplace relationships
- Interest and ability to coach, mentor, and grow a team
- Exceptional written & verbal communication, interpersonal engagement, entrepreneurial spirit, and decision-making skills
Candidates with interest and the proper experiences should contact Lisa Haigler at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org