Performing security assessments & inspections of the environment to ensure compliance with security policy.
- Developing corrective action plans and lead projects to timely completion.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions for all staff on the relevant security requirements / improvements within their assigned environment.
- Develop & implement the required processes, tools and guidance as required to reduce risk and to comply with security requirements.
- Act as the information security specialist / reviewer on business & IT projects, as well as coordinate relevant security assessments, as appropriate to the engagement/project.
- Responsible owner for all security & privacy projects affecting their assigned area (including assessments, analyses & remediation workstreams)
- Drive cross functional risk remediation with the Local Stakeholders (IT, Site Leaders, Human Resources & Business Operations)
- Maintain responsibility for the risk dashboard and incident register for the site, including reporting of progress against KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to 3 years of experience in an information security or compliance role required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The individual must possess good client facing experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards for security and privacy (GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO 27001)
- Information Security
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services
- Information Technology and Services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com