Function: Consulting Practice
Job: Digital Change Practice Lead
Level: Senior Principal to Director
Hiring Timing: H1 2021
A private, award winning consulting firm, Summus Group provides tailored, value-based solutions to large and middle-market companies across financial services, fintech, and business services. We work side-by-side with our clients to meet the demands of an ever-changing market and offer advisory, implementation and software integration services.
We are searching for a Digital Change Practice Lead who brings senior client relationships, published content, marketplace connections, an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrives in a dynamic environment. The winning candidate will help Summus build a practice, attract and cultivate talent, bring new services to market, and close important deals to help increase the value of the firm and strengthen our community connections.
- Consult with Account Teams, Business Development, the Consulting Practice, and the firm’s Managing Partners to identify short-term and long-term Digital Practice strategies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of current and target client accounts – especially any unique needs, restrictions, or supplier intangibles
- Develop a Digital Practice roadmap to showcase how Summus can compete and win in a competitive market
- Working collaboratively with Client Account Leads, help develop a specific business pipeline related to digital consulting services
- Recruit, hire, and train teammates to increase digital consulting services capacity
- Help represent the Practice Area within the overall Consulting Practice management framework
- Collaborate with the leadership team and peers across the company to embed diversity, equity, and inclusion into Digital Practice
- Refine current management reporting to account for Digital Practice services
- Define and manage to the annual budget with guidance and partnership from the Consulting Practice executive as well as the SLT (i.e., senior leadership team)
- 8+ years’ experience planning, designing, building, and implementing digital services
- Multiple trusted, senior client relationships to help accelerate the sales cycle
- Interest and ability to coach, mentor, and grow a team
- Proven experience and results identifying, winning, and closing important deals
- Exceptional written & verbal communication, interpersonal engagement, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Candidates with interest and the proper experiences should contact Lisa Haigler at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org