A private, award winning consulting firm, Summus Group provides tailored, value-based solutions to large and middle-market companies across financial services, fintech, and business services. We work side-by-side with our clients to meet the demands of an ever- changing market and offer advisory, implementation and software integration services.
We are searching for an experienced Business Development professional in Charlotte, NC or East Coast who brings deep client relationships, an entrepreneurial spirit, a ‘team-first’ attitude, and thrives in a dynamic environment. The winning candidate will help Summus analyze the market, nurture, and grow client relationships, build quality pipeline, and close important deals that help increase the value of the firm.
- Consult with the Account Teams, other Business Development professionals, the Consulting Practice, and the firm’s Managing Partners to identify short-term and long-term sales strategies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of current and target client accounts especially any unique needs, restrictions, or supplier intangibles
- Utilizing available tools and resources, develop and manage a robust business pipeline
- Help position and sell the firm’s evolving market offerings and solutions
- Help represent the business development function with internal initiatives
- Collaborate with the leadership team and peers across the company to embed diversity and inclusion into the business development business function
- 10+ years’ experience in business development, specifically for financial services, professional consulting and/or enterprise software
- Multiple trusted, senior client relationships to help accelerate the sales cycle
- Proven experience and results identifying and closing large deals
- Exceptional written & verbal communication, interpersonal engagement, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org